- Brand: BeeFit ZXT Infinity
- Made By: Floyd Nutrition LLC
- Type: Fat burner
- Country: Canada, USA, UK and across Europe
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Varies from country to country and from state to state.
- Special Offers: several offers running currently
- Quick Comment: A lack of clinical evidence and a lack of guarantee makes Beefit almost impossible to buy
- Where To Buy: From the manufacturers website as well as several independent resellers online including Amazon
Beefit ZXT Overview
BeeFit ZXT Infinity is a weight loss supplement produced in the USA by Floyd Nutrition LLC. The company claims to be a leader in the field of weight management, but when you look past the impressive self-endorsements and flashy website Floyd fail to stand out from the competition. Their eagerness to push their “unparalleled business opportunities” is also a little discouraging because it suggests their “business opportunities” may be their primary focus.
The company appears to be based in Pennsylvania, but their supplied address is a post office box, so it is hard to be sure where there main headquarters are located. Contact options are restricted to fax and email.
How to Buy BeeFit ZXT Infinity
Only Floyd Nutrition distributors are permitted to purchase products from the official site. Everyone else must either become a part of the Floyd opportunity or buy the product from one of their distributors. It is also possible to purchase BeeFit ZXT Infinity from Amazon.
The average retail price appears to be $45 to $50 for 30 capsules, but purchases made from Amazon can be significantly cheaper.
Purchases can also be made from some retail outlets, but these are few and far between.
Is There a Guarantee?
No guarantee is offered.
- Bee Pollen: Unarguably a nutritious ingredient, bee pollen contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. It also has a long history of use in folk remedies and herbal compounds, but clinical evidence does not suggest it has the power to offer an effective means of weight management.
- Chinese Yam: A species of yam that is an occasional ingredient in Japanese cuisine. Chinese herbalists often use it to detoxify the spleen, so its inclusion here may contribute to the promised detoxification. Research conducted in the US suggests it may have the power to lower blood cholesterol levels, but Chinese yam has not been proven to assist weight loss.
- Wolfberry (Goji Berry): A popular “super fruit” that is high in antioxidants and extremely nutritious. This is an undoubtedly healthy inclusion, but there is no evidence to suggest it can contribute to any of the blend’s promised results.
- Lotus Seeds: A traditional ingredient in Chinese food, lotus seeds contain plenty of vitamins and minerals and are also a source of amino acids. Numerous claims are made for the health-enhancing benefits of lotus seeds, but there is no evidence to suggest they can help to facilitate weight loss.
- Dietary Fiber: This could be anything at all. Many ingredients are a source of fiber, and some of them have known side effects, so a little more information would have been nice.
Independent reviews are unavailable, but the Floyd Nutrition website has a few unconvincing testimonials:
It all sounds very good, but the accompanying before and after pictures are not particularly impressive and one woman seemed to have developed a narrower skeletal structure by the time the second picture was taken. This strongly suggests the picture has been edited.
Side Effects and Health Issues
Floyd warns against using their product alongside other supplements or medications. They also admit it is not suitable for use by pregnant or nursing mothers or anyone who has existing health issues.
Although it is a natural ingredient, bee pollen might cause some people to have an allergic reaction. This may be of particular issue to anyone who is allergic to bee stings or pollen. In a worst-case scenario the use of bee pollen can result in anaphylactic shock.
The Bottom Line
Floyd Nutrition could win an award for their self-endorsement skills, but BeeFit ZXT infinity is unlikely to live up to its marketing. It’s a pricey product, sold without a guarantee, and if the promised results fail to show the consumer will be left feeling the sting of disappointment with no chance of a refund to soothe the pain.
Although some of the ingredients used in the blend may provide a few health benefits, they do not appear to be a good match for the claims made for the capsules and the lack of inclusion rates fails to impress. Independent feedback is unavailable and the endorsements Floyd provide are less than convincing. BeeFit ZXT infinity is not a recommended weight loss product.
Although Beefit is packed with natural ingredients, the two most effective and popular at this present time is undoubtedly Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Ketone.
Garcinia Extra contains both ingredients in equal amounts. Both ingredients are highly effective natural fat burners that can also help to prevent further fact cells from being created.