If you are looking for more information about the EcoSlim diet drops that come in a colorful bottle that has a fruit-effect label, this review is for you.
If you are searching for information about the EcoSlim diet drops produced by Native Remedies (green label) you will need to look elsewhere.
If you are looking for any of the diet pills that share the same name you’re even further off the mark, but it’s a forgivable mistake when so many companies have thrown aside all thoughts of imagination and decided to give their product a name that has already been bagged by someone else.
The Company Behind The Product
The identity of the company marketing this product is not known and it is also unclear if the company is also responsible for the manufacturing process or is merely a distributor. It is equally unclear where the company is based.
The official EcoSlim website does not provide an “about us” page. The “contact” page provides a Turkish telephone number. People who wish to place an order have to do so via the (US) toll-free number provided on the homepage.
A close examination of the site’s “terms and conditions” page reveals customer services can also be contacted via support@CatchMePatchMe.com. CatchMePatch.com is a Polish website that sells diet patches.
The Marketing Claims
Anyone who takes a look at the sales page can be forgiven if they become confused. It begins with the statement: “EcoSlim (Lycium barbarum) are the most nutritionally dense fruit on Earth. “Lycium barbarum is another name for goji berry but, although the fruit is highly nutritious, it is not known as EcoSlim.
To make matters even more confusing, lycium barbarum is not mentioned on the list of ingredients provided on the same page. However, the page states 95% of the active ingredients are absorbed and points out this not the case with diet pills. This is probably correct.
The digestive process can rob diet pills of some of their power. Diet drops are absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin in the mouth, so most of the formulation’s power is retained.
EcoSlim users are promised the following benefits:
- Appetite suppression
- Fat burning
- Faster metabolism
- Improved muscle mass
How to Use the Diet Drops
Diet drops are usually placed underneath the tongue, but the EcoSlim website fails to explain this. It provides a three-step system instead and it does not appear to be relevant to the diet drops:
- Step 1: Eat them raw [the berries]
- Step 2: EcoSlim is also available as a juice
- Step 3: Add a handful of EcoSlim to a big glass of tea and let the berries hydrate. After 5 minutes drink the tea and eat the berries.
The Ingredients and Their Potential Value
Although it is possible more ingredients are involved, the only ones listed on the EcoSlim sales page are:
- Guarana: A fruit extract that provides a steady release of caffeine. The probable benefits are better concentration, extra energy, and the ability to burn fat faster.
- 5-HTP: An amino acid that can improve the mood by elevating serotonin 5-HTP may have value here because its presence may prevent diet-related moodiness.Fucus Vesiculosus: A kelp derivative. Fucus vesiculosus is high in iodine. The thyroid gland uses a combination of iodine and tyrosin to manufacture the metabolism regulating hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).
- Yerba Mate: Yerba mate is a member of the holly family. It offers mild stimulation and is generally believed to have fat burning capabilities as well.
- Fat Burning RX Blend: A patent-protected ingredient that provides zinc, lecithin, flaxseed oil, and l-carnitine. This is the first time we have seen it added to a supplement designed to be taken orally, but it is used in some brands of diet patch.
Side Effects & Health Issues
People under 18, and women who are pregnant or nursing a child, should not use this product without the prior approval of their doctor. The same advice is offered to anyone who has existing health issues or is using medication.
How to Purchase EcoSlim
Orders have to be phoned through using the number on the sales page. Postage is free but expect to pay around $40 to $85 (depending on promotion) per bottle.
EcoSlim diet drops are sold minus a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgment
This is a product that appears to contain a few good ingredients, but there are a lot of unknown factors involved and the official site does not suggest the company marketing the product is particularly on the ball or even fully understands what their product is or how it is meant to work. It may very well provide the promised results but, if it doesn’t, a refund won’t be on the cards, so taking a chance on this product does not make good sense.
Recommended Diet Products
We are huge advocates of PhenQ – a multiple action diet pill that can burn fat, block fat and reduce hunger by suppressing appetite.
PhenQ is a natural product but had pharmacy ingredients – it is available without prescription and direct from it’s own official website.