NooCube is a smart drug designed to create a heightened state of awareness, improve mental clarity and make the user more productive and efficient.
The formulation contains no caffeine or other stimulants that could lead to feelings of anxiety or jitters and, according to the manufacturer, NooCube is a perfect choice for anyone who hopes to improve their cognitive abilities in a safe and effective way.
Noocube is part of a new breed of supplements called nootropics (also called cognitive enhancers) that naturally give you an edge and make you brain function sharper.
The main promised benefits are:
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Improved concentration
- Better focus
- Improved learning abilities
- increased levels of mental energy
- Improved multitasking capabilities
- Enhanced memory and brain function
If the formulation can live up to all the promises made above, NooCube could be a godsend for students who are cramming for their exams, business people seeking an extra mental edge, or anyone who feels their brain could do with a nudge in the right direction.
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC): A respected nootropic ingredient that boosts acetylcholine levels in the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that is necessary for the memory, concentration, and for learning new things. A research team in Mexico conducted a 180-day study involving people suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and supplementation with Alpha GPC appeared to result in a credible increase in cognitive abilities.
- Bacopa Monnieri: A nootropic herb with a long history of use. Studies conducted in recent years reveal much of Bacopa Monnieri’s power stems from the versatile mix of antioxidants it provides and it is often deemed to be especially useful for enhancing memory function.
- Oat Straw: A cognitive enhancer that has been in use since the middle ages. Oat straw boosts mental abilities by increasing alpha-2 waves. It can also reduce inflammation to the artery walls. This is useful because it can expand the arteries and allow the brain to receive a better supply of blood. The volunteers involved in one study began to think a lot faster (compared to the placebo group) and also showed a marked improvement in mental performance.
- Huperzine A: The memory boosting abilities of Chinese Club Moss (huperzia serrata) have been utilized in China for centuries and modern day trials reveal the reason why Huperzine A is such an effective nootropic. Researchers have discovered it provides an alkaloid that triggers a series of reactions that help protect the brain cells from a damaging substance called glutamate.
- Cat’s Claw: An natural ingredient taken from a species of vine. Cat’s Claw contains antioxidants that assist cellular repair within the brain. It can be an invaluable aid to the memory and is useful for protecting against cognitive decline
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid used in the manufacture of dopamine and noradrenaline (important neurotransmitters). L-Tyrosine is particularly useful for boosting mental focus and researchers based in the Netherlands discovered it can be very useful for improving multitasking abilities.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid that is usually derived from green and black teas. L-Theanine is useful for boosting neurotransmitter activity and is good for protecting the brain from stress. A number of studies, including one conducted in Korea suggest L-Theanine is a very credible nootropic ingredient with much to offer.
Noocube Customer Testimonials
Noocube Side Effects & Health Warnings
Side effects are unlikely, but individuals who have existing health issues, or are using medication, should seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation. Pregnant or nursing mothers are also advised to check with a doctor before taking NooCube or any other brand of supplement.
The Final Verdict
ERGO Group group make some pretty big claims for NooCube, but the ingredients used in the formulation should be capable of providing the kind of results promised and customer reviews suggest NooCube is one of the few nootropic supplements that work. The guarantee ensures customers have nothing to loose and everything to gain, so we are happy to recommend NooCube to anyone who is seeking a good nootropic supplement to help brush the mental cobwebs away.
Manufacture & Production
NooCube is manufactured by ERGO Group Limited. The company is based in Dubai and markets a number of successful health and wellness products, all of which are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. This is a generous amount of time that ensures customers have plenty of time to evaluate the product(s) they have purchased and suggest ERGO Group has a lot of faith in their products’ abilities to deliver results.
NooCube is available from the official product website and bulk buy incentives are available to provide customers with a better deal.
Pricing is in many currencies and the official website has been translated into French, German and Italian