The ReFirm Now Weight Loss Success Pack contains six dietary supplements that are intended to work together and provide the help the user lose weight. The amount of supplements involved makes the packs an expensive dieting option and some of the supplements are included on an “either or” basis that will probably result in some of them remaining unused.
With so many supplements required throughout the day, ReFirm Now Weight Loss Success Packs may also be a turn-off for some users because remembering to take certain tablets at certain times may interfere with their daily routines.
The Success Packs are produced by the US based company Complete Nutrition who are also responsible for manufacturing all of the included supplements. They appear to be a reputable company and their official website has a clean, professional look, but the site provides only the most basic of information about their Success Packs and is lacking an online store. The company chooses instead, to market their products via their chain of stores, but all their stores are based in the US, so purchasing options are somewhat limited.
- ReFirm Am Effective (60 capsules)
- ReFirm Am Enhanced (30 x 2 capsule doses)
- Metabolism Boosting Multivitamin (30 x 2 tablet doses)
- Vitamins, Energy, Mood and Focus Packets (30x 1 capsule doses)
- Vitamins and Energy Packets—healthy weight support (30 x 1 capsule doses)
- Metabolism Booster & Sleep Aid (60 x 10 drop servings)
Suggested Pack Benefits
- Shrinks Fat Cells
- Reduces Body Mass Index
- Improves Body Composition
- Boosts Metabolism
- Provides Vitamins & Minerals
- Enhances Energy, Mood & Focus
- Improves Sleep Quality
What to Use, When to Use it, and What to Expect
Success pack users get to begin their dieting day by deciding which one of two included supplements is most suitable for their needs—ReFirm Am Effective or ReFirm Am Enhanced. Once the decision has been made one capsule should be taken with breakfast and a glass of water (8oz.).
- ReFirm Am Effective: Contains several fat burning ingredients and may also provide appetite suppression. The most powerful fat burners in the mix are undoubtedly green coffee bean extract and cayenne pepper, but no inclusion rates are provided because all the ingredients are part of a proprietary blend. The lack of inclusion rates makes it impossible to say how good the blend may be. It also raises some concerns because the blend contains several sources of caffeine (green coffee bean extract, guarana, yerba mate) and caffeine is known to produce side effects including the jitters, nausea, and heart palpitations.
- ReFirm Am Enhanced: All the ingredients used are the same as those in the “effective” blend but the amount of stimulation provided is “enhanced” by the addition of 20mg of yohimbe bark. Yohimbe is often included in weight loss blends due to its (unproven) ability to kick start the fat burning process. The use of Yohimbe may result in nasty side effects though, and can react badly with some medications. Possible Yohimbe side effects include breathing difficulties, paralysis, low blood pressure, and heart problems.
Success Pack users are presented with a second choice of the day each afternoon. This time they need to decide which vitamin and mineral combination is the better option for them. There are three to choose from. Two of them are in capsule form, the other is a tablet, but in all three cases each individual dose is in a packet instead of a tub or bottle. Unnecessary packaging such as this seems pointless and can only push up production costs to result in a higher-priced product.
After the choice has been made the contents of the selected packet should be consumed with 8oz. of water.
- The Metabolism Boosting Multivitamin packet (contains 2 tablets):
Each tablet contains a large number of vitamins and minerals, many of which have a strong reputation for boosting the metabolism. In this case many of the inclusion rates are supplied, but a few ingredients are also hidden in a proprietary blend. This particular option may ensure more efficient fat burning, but the extra energy that will follow may make the tablets a better option for dieters who keep themselves active with sports or other cardiovascular, high-energy pursuits.
- The Blue Pack—for energy, mood & focus (contains 1 capsule): Any extra focus provided will probably be more useful for more sporty individuals who will be able to put their extra concentration levels to good use and train a little harder. Once again the use of a proprietary blend has resulted in an absence of inclusion rates, but the formulation contains several stimulants so if the inclusion rates are sufficient the results could be pretty good. If they are included in too high a quantity though, nasty side effects could ensue. Caffeine-related side effects could include nausea, headache, and restlessness. Phenylethylamine contains potentially liver-damaging toxins, and too high a quantity of DMAE may result in depression, headaches, and high blood pressure.
- The Red Pack—for ‘healthy weight support'(contains 1 tablet): These tablets are intended to provide weight loss. The usual issues arise over the use of a proprietary blend, but raspberry ketone is always a worthwhile inclusion in any weight loss blend and green tea has a very good reputation for burning off unwanted fat. Green coffee bean extract is rich in chlorogenic acid (a proven fat burner) so its inclusion may also add much to the mix, but without any inclusion rates to refer to it is impossible to say if any of the ingredients are included in the quantities required to produce results.
This time around Success Pack users are presented with just one option and the formulation is in drop form.
- Metabolism Booster & Sleep Aid (10 drops): Inclusion rates are provided for the metabolism boosting ingredients, none of which has proven abilities. The sleep inducing ingredients are part of a proprietary blend so no inclusion rates are available, but the calming effects of valerian should offer definite nighttime benefits if the blend contains a sufficient amount. Hawthorn berry and cinnamon bark are strange inclusions because both substances are diuretics and running back and forth to the bathroom does not go hand in hand with good night’s sleep. Manufacturers often include diuretics in their blends because any water lost from the body will entail an accompanying loss of weight and dieters are then apt to look at their scales, think they have burnt off some of their fat, and then attribute their supplement of choice with a weight loss inducing prowess it does not possess.
The use of diuretics fails to impress. Their inclusion is unlikely to produce any positive benefits and may indicate an attempt to deliberately mislead the consumer into believing the pack is a more successful weight loss aid than it is.
The amount of stimulants is also a worry and although some of the Success Pack products contain some good ingredients the lack of inclusion rates means any benefits offered are disputable. The ReFirm Now Weight Loss Success Pack is not a recommended dieting option. Many better products are available that are cheaper, easier to use, proven to get results, and less likely to cause side effects.
Recommended Diet Product
There are several products that can be recommended over and above JetRush, we have put together our top diet pills list.
This is based on not only the effectiveness of the product but also several other factors such as company reputation, user reviews and safety.