- Brand: iGPC+
- Made By: Muscletronic
- Type: Complete workout supplement – fat burner, muscle builder, nootropic
- Country: United States, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check official website
- Special Offers: Buy 4 and get 2 feee
- Quick Comment: A complete supplement – the nootropic ingredient sets it apart from the competition. Developed by users for users
- Where To Buy: Buy exclusively from its own website
Muscletronic iGPC+ Review
Muscletronic is a bodybuilding supplement that aims to synchronise the body and mind to provide an improved workout experience. It has been designed to provide all around nutritional support and is used as a pre-workout supplement on training days and as a muscle growth accelerator on rest days.
Some of the ingredients used in the blend have been added to improve performance abilities in the gym, others to force extra nutrients into the muscle tissue, while still others have nootropic value and are included to provide the focus and motivation bodybuilders require to give it their all on the gym.
The blend is also designed to provide fat burning, so if the capsules are as strong as the concept they could help bodybuilders sculpt the physique of their dreams.
- Build lean powerful muscles
- Burn body fat
- Sharpen the mind
- Boost energy levels
- Improve your cognitive function, focus, and drive
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Four Muscletronic capsules contain:
- Alpha-GPC (75mg): Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (Alpha-GPC) is a cholinergic compound that is often used in mind-boosting formulations. Apart from supporting the claims made for improved motivation and focus, its presence in the blend should also offer protection against cognitive decline. Alpha-GPC is known to be an effective fat burner and has a reputation for providing extra stamina and strength, so its presence in the Muscletronic blend serves many functions.
- Vitamin B Complex (17.94mg): The metabolism requires an adequate amount of B vitamins to keep it running at peak performance and help the body extract the maximum nutritional benefit from food.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (300mg): Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant. The body is capable of manufacturing its own supply of ALA, but it is such an important compound (present in all the cells) supplements that provide synthetically produced ALA can be extremely beneficial. When the body is kept topped up with ALA the muscles absorb glucose more efficiently and energy levels are elevated accordingly.
- Forskolin Extract (250mg): A plant-derived ingredient that boosts cAMP action by triggering adenylyl cyclase (enzyme). The result is improved neurotransmitter activity and heightened concentration. Forskolin is a very popular bodybuilding supplement ingredient because it supports improved fat burning while also encouraging muscle growth.
- Golden Root (150mg): A plant extract that has fatigue-fighting abilities. It is a well-respected stamina booster and also has the ability to protect against stress by promoting a calmer state of mind.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg): A form of caffeine that gets to work fast to provide all the usual caffeine-related benefits (energy, concentration, focus, etc.).
- L-Theanine (150mg): An amino acid that is often paired with caffeine because it can improve its effects. L-Theanine is a versatile ingredient that can improve cognitive powers and also provides improved physical strength and a higher degree of stamina.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (100mg): Also called Bitter Orange. The active ingredient is a fat burning stimulant called synephrine. It has proven abilities and is highly valued as an energy provider.
- Piperine (6.66mg): A black pepper derivative that improves the bioavailability of other ingredients. Piperine is also a fat burner, but that is unlikely to the main reason for its inclusion here.
Customer comments and feedback is very positive
Any Side Effects Of Note
Side effects are not likely, but some user groups should check with their doctor prior to commencing supplementation:
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who are nursing a child
- Individuals with existing health issues
- Individuals who are taking medication
It is inadvisable to use Muscletronic alongside other sources of caffeine or to take the capsule within five hours of bedtime.
Muscletronic is sold with a 60-day money back guarantee.
The Final Evaluation
It would have been useful to see a few customer reviews, but Muscletronic contains a strong blend of ingredients that should get the job done and provide the mind and body benefits the manufacturers promise. We would be happy to recommend Muscletronic on this alone so the fact that such a generous guarantee period is offered is just the icing on what already appears to be a very fine cake. Muscletronic is winner as far as we are concerned.
Where to Buy Muscletronic
Muscletronic can only be purchased from the manufacturer’s website. A single bottle lasts for 30 days (normal dosage) and the RRP is £49.99 (CAD$ 101), but the price is often reduced to £39.99 (CAD$ 81). No extra charges are added for shipping.
There is currently a spcial discount that enables users to buy 4 and get an additional 2 bottles for free.