- Brand: HIT
- Made By: ANS Performance
- Type: Thermogenic fat burner
- Country: To all countries
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check manufacturers website
- Special Offers: variable
- Quick Comment: A good company behind the product – however, we prefer Muscletronic iGPC+
- Where To Buy: Available from it’s own website.
HIT is a dietary supplement produced by ANS Performance. The company is based in Canada and produces a number of other products, all of them designed to be used as sports enhancers. HIT is marketed both as a pre-workout energy-provider and as a weight loss aid.
Promised benefits include:
• Clinically Backed Weight-Loss Ingredients
• Ignites Metabolism to Burn Fat Faster
• Provides an Extreme Energy Boost
• Intensifies Mental Focus
• Appetite support
ANS HIT for Weight Loss
When used as a weight loss aid, one capsule is required three times per day and each dose should be taken 30 minutes before a meal. The capsules are designed to support weight loss by helping the user to eat less food (appetite suppression) and causing the body to break down existing body fat (fat burning). “High intensity” results are promised and PNS Nutrition claims HIT is a clinically proven formulation that enabled test subjects to lose 8 times as much weight as the placebo group, but no details are provided about the said study so it’s just a case of taking PNS’ word for it.
ANS HIT as an Energy Provider
If HIT is being used a pre-workout supplement, two capsules should be consumed 15 to 30 minutes before training is commenced. The blend contains several stimulants that may have the potential to boost mental focus and provide extra energy. A further energy boost may be provided if the formulation successfully triggers the fat burning process because all the calories that were formerly stored as body fat, and have been released by the fat burning process, will become available.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient that can boost the immune system and provide faster recovery abilities.
- B Vitamins are important for an efficient metabolism and help the body extract energy from food.
Thus far things look pretty good, but the use of proprietary blend means no other inclusion rates are provided. This makes it impossible to predict what (if any) benefits use of the capsules may provide.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is usually used to supply improved focus and extra energy.
- Alchemilla vulgaris has been included to protect the heart and regulate digestive enzyme activity, but the science does not support the theory so this is not one of the better inclusions.
- Olea europaea extract is included here to inhibit glucose absorption and support healthy circulatory fat levels. As a cholesterol lowering ingredient is has a lot to offer, but as an aid to weight loss its value is debateable.
- Cumin seeds provide essential oils that are known to be antioxidants. Test conducted on diabetic rats provided favourable weight loss results, whether non-diabetic humans will respond so favourably remains to be seen.
- Mentha longifolia is a popular herb that is sometimes used to treat gastrointestinal problems, but existing studies only reveal further study is required.
- L Theanine is an amino acid that can improve alertness and provides a feeling of calm.
- Coffee Arabica has been included to provide chlorogenic acid—a compound that can boost the metabolism and is a natural thermogen.
- Hordenine allegedly provides appetite supression by triggering adrenalin secretion.
- Schizandra chinensis is a fruit-based ingredient that may have the ability to normalise blood sugar and improve mental performance.
Customer feedback is far from being plentiful and existing comments suggest the product that is HIT by name, is not a HIT with users.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
ANS Performance warns customers never to take more than two capsules and to separate doses by at least four hours. No more than five capsules should be taken in any 24-hour period.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding women should never take any brand of supplement unless their doctor has agreed it is safe for them to do so. People who have any health issues or concerns should also seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Each bottle of ANS HIT provides 90 capsules and should last for 30 days when used in the recommended way. HIT is available from the manufacturer’s website and from several online stores including Tropicana Wholesale and XPLOSIV SUPPLEMENTS. In most cases it is cheaper and easier to buy HIT directly from ANS Performance, and customers who decide to purchase this way can expect to pay around $35 per bottle of 90 capsules.
There is no money back guarantee.
Recommended Product In This Category
We prefer Muscletronic iGPC+ – a highly effective fat burner than can also help to develop lean muscle mass. The inclusion of a nootropic is sets Muscletronic apart from its competition.
User reviews are great -a product developed by users for users