- Brand: ThermoFuel
- Made By: NRGFuel
- Type: Thermogenix fat burner
- Country: Targeted at virtually all countries including the US, Canada, Australia, the UK and Ireland
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Between £25 and £40 – $37 and $60 per bottle
- Special Offers: Check official site for latest offers
- Quick Comment: Reputable British company but in our opinion it is a compromise.
- Where To Buy: From the official website, and several other third party stockists
NRGFuel Thermofuel Review
Supplement suppliers NRGFuel claim their ThermoFuel capsules are the most effective weapon in the fight for weight loss and definition and, apart from it supposedly being a “mind blowing weight loss supplement”, other claims for the product include:
- Boosted metabolism
- Thermogenic fat burning
- Appetite suppression
- Increased mental focus
If you disregard all the hype it’s just a few common or garden claims that supplement manufacturers throw out all the time, but NRGFuel appears to a reputable company so it would be unfair to dismiss their product too easily.
The company also has close associations with a number of minor celebrities and sports professionals who appear to be confident enough about the products to endorse the entire range. Some of the names on the list of NRGFuel ambassadors include David Jackson (Rugby), George Pinner (hockey), and Abbi Lou (fitness model and reality TV star).
Formulation Objectives and Method
If the capsules work in the promised manner ThermoFuel’s most important function is as a thermogenic fat burner.
Thermogenic fat burners produce a slight rise in the body’s core temperature. This then speeds up the metabolism and creates a bodily environment that is more conducive to efficient fat burning. As the fat cells are broken down and burned the calories stored within them are released and can then be utilized as an energy provider.
Two capsules provide:
- Garcinia Cambogia (250mg): A fruit-based ingredient that can assist the weight loss process by providing appetite suppression. Perhaps more importantly, garcinia cambogia also has the ability to prevent excess carbohydrates from being converted into body fat. It’s a good ingredient, but 250mg may prove to be insufficient to provide satisfactory results.
- Caffeine (100mg): A powerful stimulant that should provide an instant energy boost and improved levels of concentration.
- Guarana Extract (550mg): Guarana provides a regulated release of caffeine that can help ensure longer lasting stimulation.
- Citrus Aurantium (300mg): A stimulant with thermogenic fat burning abilities. Several tests show that it works, but citrus aurantium has been linked to dangerous side effects, including heart attacks and seizures, so the negative aspects may far outweigh the good.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg): An amino acid believed to work as a mood enhancer.
- L-Carnitite L-Tartrate (100mg): A form of carnitine that may assist the energy production process, but the human body is very efficient when it comes to carnitine manufacture, so supplementation is rarely necessary.
- Ginger Root (100mg): Ginger is known to aid the digestive process, but it is not a stimulant, an appetite suppressant, or a fat burner.
- Chromium Picolinate (100mcg): Chromium is believed to encourage fat burning, but recent studies do not support such claims.
- Piperine (5mg): An alkaloid extracted from black pepper. It’s a proven fat burner, but 5mg may prove to be too little of a good thing.
- Cayenne Extract (60mcg): Studies show cayenne possesses powerful thermogenic fat burning abilities, but a higher dose would be required to obtain maximum benefits.
- Green Tea (100mg): A renowned weight loss provider, green tea couples thermogenic fat burning abilities with health-enhancing antioxidants.
- Vitamin B1 (2.8mg), Vitamin B5 (30mg), Vitamin B12 (1000mcg): B vitamins are known to support the metabolism and also provide numerous other health benefits.
- Biotin (90mcg): Also called vitamin B7, biotin can assist weight loss by ensuring the efficient metabolism of fats and amino acids.
NRGFuel Thermofuel Customer Response
No customer feedback could be found at the time of this review.
NRGFuel Thermofuel Potential for Side Effects
ThermoFuel contains several caffeine providers, so headaches, restlessness, nausea and other caffeine-related side effects may be experienced by some users.
Where to Buy ThermoFuel
ThermoFuel capsules can only be purchased from the NRGFuel website. Each bottle contains 180 Capsule and generally costs between £25 and £40 (depending on whether a promotion is available. Postage is free, but NRGFuel do not ship to addresses outside the UK.
Check official website
The Bottom Line
The ThermoFuel blend contains some good ingredients, but in many cases the inclusion rate looks too low to be effective. That’s not to say the formulation will not offer some degree of weight loss, but it’s fair to say many alternative blends will probably provide superior results and will more than likely do so without the need for a higher than usual caffeine content
As hinted on we recommend Instant Knockout in this category – it is suitable for both men and women and particularly effective if you are a bodybuilder or sportsman or sportswoman.
Instant Knockout is arguably the best best thermogenic fat burner in circulation.