Anoretix is the diet pill promises to get you “high school skinny” and go from “size 18 to size 8 in 16 weeks”. The last promise comes with some small print attached that removes most of the sparkle: “Results in testimonials are atypical and individual results may vary.”
‘Atypical’ is fancy lingo for ‘unusual’ so any users who have dropped to a size 8 in 16 weeks have been unusually lucky.
This kind of marketing tactic always fails to impress, but in this case it does not surprise either because Anoretix is produced in Utah—diet pill capital of the world—by Nutripharm, LLC.
According to the manufacturers Anoretix does it all:
- ‘Revolutionary’ appetite suppression
- Fat blocking
- Carb blocking
- Boosts the metabolism
- Burns fat
One pill, twice a day, does all this? It’s hard not to be skeptical, but let’s take a closer look at the blend and see how it holds up.
Anoretix contains nine ingredients, but inclusion rates are unavailable due to the use of a proprietary blend. Product potency may also be an issue because for so many ingredients to be crammed into such a small tablet one or more of them will have any power they possess diluted by the other ingredients.
- ChromeMate: A form of chromium. Chromium is a common inclusion in weight loss blends, but its alleged fat burning abilities have been discredited by the National Union of Health.
- Super Citrimax: Citrimax is a fruit derivative that contains high levels of the fat burning compound hydroxycitric acid (HCA), but the lack of inclusion rates is an issue because if the ingredient is included in insufficient amounts it will provide little or no benefit. [source]
- Advantra Z: A legal alternative to ephedrine. Advantra Z contains citrus alkaloids that might initiate fat burning, but it also contains synephrine. This is a real cause for concern because the use of synephrine has been linked to nasty side effects.[source]
- NeOptunia: A branded extract taken from the prickly pear cactus. If the blend contains a sufficient amount it may contribute to the promised fat blocking effects.
- Phase 2: Sourced from white kidney beans and believed to possess carb-blocking abilities, but evidence of this is sadly lacking.
- 7-Keto Dhea: Often touted as a metabolism booster, but further study is required.
- ForsLean: Extracted from the roots of the coleus forskohil plant (native to Kenya). ForsLean is often credited with muscle building abilities, but its presence is unlikely to add anything of value here.
- Tonalin: A branded form of conjugated linoleic acids (CLA). Several tests indicate Tonalin may assist weight loss.
- Bioperine: A branded form of black pepper derivative. The crucial component is an alkaloid called piperine—tested and proven to assist weight loss.
Customer feedback is very poor and some users complain of nasty side effects:
Possible Side Effects & Health Issues
Nutripharm claim Anoretix is “an effective weight loss pill that is actually safe”, but customer feedback proves this is not so and side effects similar to those reported are not surprising because use of the ingredient Advantra Z is known to produce frightening cardiovascular reactions.
*Medical advice should always be sought before using this product.*
The Bottom Line – Is It Recommended
Everything about this product suggests consumers are best giving it a wide berth.
- Unsupported product claims
- Lack of inclusion rates
- Misleading statements
- Poor customer feedback
- Expensive to buy
- MADE IN UTAH!
The use of Anoretix diet pills is more likely to produce nasty side effects than weight loss results and their use cannot be recommended. Many safer dieting are available and the consumer is advised to look elsewhere.
Purchasing Options and Considerations, Where To Buy
A single bottle of Anoretix costs about $45 from Amazon.com, or $50 from the official website. Bulk buy discounts are available for customers who buy directly from the manufacturer and a 90 day guarantee is promised.
Recommended Diet Pill
We have a detailed list of our top picks, with PhenQ, Phen375 and Garcinia Cambogia being our best choices. PhenQ is a fat burner and appetite suppression with many fat burning success stories attributed to it.
Garcinia Cambogia is a completely natural product that has the backing form several highly respected medical practitioners in the field of weight loss