Thermo Blend is a supplement for men and women who wish to lose weight. It is produced in the USA by Naturewise and the company states the formulation contains a blend of natural fat burners and antioxidants that can provide several benefits:
- Increased metabolism
- Fat burning
- More energy
Naturewise also claims the formulation is 33% better than alternative thermogenics, but they neglect to provide any information to support this or any of the other statements made. Everything has to be taken on trust.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (2 capsule) serving provides:
- Green Tea Extract (400mg): Green tea contains numerous antioxidants, some of which (catechins) can be very useful for encouraging weight loss. Green tea is also a source of caffeine, which has much to offer dieters because it provides extra energy, suppresses the appetite, and boost the metabolism. The results of a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, endorse the connection between green tea catechins and thermogenesis and suggest the benefits are independent from those provided by caffeine.
- Bitter Orange (300mg): A fruit extract that contains synephrine. Experts at Creighton University Medical Centre (Omaha, USA), reviewed the data obtained from numerous studies of the ingredient and agreed the figures suggest synephrine has the ability to raise the metabolic rate, increase energy expenditure, and encourage weight loss.
- Guarana Seed Extract (200mg): A common ingredient in diet pills and energy drinks, guarana is an ingredient sourced from the berries of a plant that belongs to the maple family. The active ingredient is caffeine, which is a very good energy provider and a proven metabolism booster. Guarana is different from other caffeine-providers because it releases the ingredient relatively slowly. This makes it a wonderful choice whenever a long-lasting supply of energy is needed.
- Rhodiola (150mg): Also called rose root, rhodiola rosea is a perennial plant that is native to colder climes, including the Arctic. It appears to offer protection from fatigue and may also help boost energy levels.
- Eleuthro (50mg): Also called Siberian ginseng, eleuthro is an adaptogen herb that can promote good health and is sometimes believed to be an aphrodisiac. It is becoming an increasingly common inclusion in weight loss formulations, but is unlikely to contribute anything of value to a formulation such as this.
- Cocoa (50mg): Cocoa provides a stimulant called theobromine that is somewhat weaker than caffeine. Like caffeine, it can provide mild appetite suppression and is also a diuretic.
- Cayenne (50mg): Cayenne provides capsaicin which appears to be able to encourage weight loss by suppressing the appetite and boosting the metabolism sufficiently to encourage thermogenic fat burning. The results of some studies suggest supplementation with cayenne can boost the body’s calorie burning rate by up to 12 times.
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine (25mg): An amino acid that is often used to improve mental alertness and provide appetite suppression, but its abilities in both areas require further study.
- L-Carnitine (25mg): An amino acid that is normally synthesized inside the body, but can also be created in the lab. It is necessary for efficient energy metabolism, but it will not assist weight loss unless the person taking it is naturally deficient in l-carnitine.
Customer reviews are hard to find and suggest a hit and miss formulation that may work for some, but not for others.
Some customer comments read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Naturewise point out the importance of seeking medical advice prior to commencing supplementation and stress this is especially important for pregnant or nursing mothers, people with medical conditions, and anyone who is using medication.
Thermo Blend is not backed by a money back guarantee.
Where To Buy Thermo Blend
Although it used to be possible to purchase Thermo Blend via Amazon, at the time of this review the sales page had been removed. The sales page on the Naturewise website still appeared to be active, and 120 capsules were retailing at $28.99, but the product was marked “sold out”.
Other Products of Note
We advise anyone you is looking for an effective fat burner to consider PhenQ – not only a highly efficient fat burner but also a fat blocker and appetite suppressant as well.
PhenQ is very popular in many countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK. It’s easy to see why