- Brand: Nitrocut
- Made By: Nitrocut
- Type: Nitric Oxide Muscle Builder
- Country: United States, Canada, UK, Australia
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check website
- Special Offers: Check website.
- Quick Comment: Arguably the best of its genres – we are yet to review one that is better!
- Where To Buy: Direct from the official website – shipping is to all countries including the United States, Canada, UK and Ireland and Australia
Nitrocut is a pre-workout supplement sold worldwide via the company website, which has a BUY Safe certificate and has also been approved by the Doctor Trusted Consumer protection organization. Both indicate Nitrocut is a reputable company, so customers should be able to buy in confidence, but is the product likely to be worth buying in the first place? Let’s take a closer look and see.
What is Nitrocut and how does it Work?
Like all pre-workout supplements Nitrocut has been formulated to help bodybuilders maximize their training sessions and get better results. Other benefits include:
- Supports workouts to maximise muscle
- Enhances lean muscle mass
- Boosts athletic performance
- daily pre-workout supplement
Nitrocut has been designed to achieve the above results by working as a precursor to nitric oxide production (necessary for efficient creatine synthesis and encouraging the blood vessels to relax). This results in improved circulation and ensures increased amounts of oxygen and nutrients are delivered to the muscles to provide a better pump, faster recovery, and improved muscle growth.
Nitrocut Key Ingredients
Four Nitrocut capsules provide:
- Vitamin D3 (800IU)
- Vitamin B6 (16mg)
- Vitamin B12 (96mcg)
- Raspberry Ketone (75mg)
Vitamin D3 has been proven to enhance physical performance, B vitamins are useful for ensuring a healthy metabolism, and raspberry ketone is a superfruit ingredient with a strong reputation as a fat burner. The amount of raspberry ketone used here is the required quantity.
The rest of the ingredients are used in two proprietary blends, so individual inclusion rates are unknown.
- Advanced 4X Nitric Oxide Booster (3000mg): Arginine-Alphaketogluterate (A-AKG), Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (A-KIC), L-Arginine Monohydrate HCI, L-Citrulline Malate
- Natural Strength Booster (100mg): Fenugreek Extract (50%), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (20%), Eurycoma Longfolia Extract 4:1, Avena Sativa Extract 10:1
Both blends contain some useful ingredients and the lack of stimulants is a definite plus that sets Nitrocut apart from many competing products.
The first blend contains three different types of L-Arginine along with L-Citrulline Malate. Both ingredients are known to be precursors to nitric acid.
The second blend also contains some valuable ingredients. Tribulus Terrestris and fenugreek are both testosterone boosters so they should be useful for improving performance and ensuring efficient protein synthesis.
- Option 1: Two to four capsules should be taken 45 minutes before breakfast. Alternatively, two to four capsules can be taken 45 minutes prior to eating lunch.
- Option 2: Take two to four capsules prior to commencing a workout.
For best results drink 64oz. of water throughout the day. Maximum benefits can be achieved by combining supplementation with a healthy diet and workout.
There are also a couple of YouTube video testimonials that are quite convincing. “I’ve used Nitrocut,” says one happy customer, “and I got the bigger chest I wanted, I got the bigger biceps that I needed, and I highly recommend this awesome product.” He then peels of his shirt so the viewer can see exactly what he got and says, “This is a Nitrocut body!”
Nitrocut Side Effects & Health Issues
Nitrocut is unlikely to cause any side effects, but anyone who has any health issues or concerns should always seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation.
A money back guarantee is now 60 days – this is more than ample time to decide whether you want to persevere with a product.
The Bottom Line
The Nitrocut blend shows a some potential. It seems as though it could work in the desired way and it could be a particularly good choice for bodybuilders who have a low tolerance to stimulants. Overall, Nitrocut looks good, and if it doesn’t work customers still have the guarantee to fall back on.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Nitrocut can be purchased direct from its own official website.
A one month supply of Nitrocut (120 capsules) costs just under $50. That doesn’t make Nitrocut one of the cheapest bodybuilding supplements on the market (it doesn’t claim to be), but the price is not unreasonable, and customers taking the minimum dose of two capsules a day will get an extra month of use from each bottle. Bulk buy discounts are also available and customers who purchase six bottles in a single order will secure a 65% saving.