- Brand: PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner
- Made By:PhytoGeniX
- Type: Fat burner
- Country: Mainly North America – US and Canada
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check official website for details
- Special Offers: Varies from store to store – cheapest price is from Amazon.ca
- Quick Comment: Marketed towards women and especially women you are more geared towards athleticism
- Where To Buy: From official website and several other stockists both in store and online
PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner Review
PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Wellnx Life Sciences Inc. and marketed under the PhytoGeniX Laboratories brand name. According to the marketing material, PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner can trigger weight losses of up to 30 pounds. This claim is made because the key ingredient was shown to have achieved this in a 13 week study.
Unfortunately, the key ingredient is not identified, and no information is provided about the study, so the validity of the statement is hard to prove. However, the side panel of the box states the women involved in the study were consuming only 1350 calories per day, while the men consumed 1850 calories. The average woman would need to consume 2,000 calories per day to maintain her weight. The average man would require 2,500 calories per day. Anyone who provides their body with fewer calories than it needs can lose weight without the need for supplements.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each (3 capsule) serving provides 682mg of Ultimate Fat Burner Complex (proprietary blend).
The blend contains unspecified quantities of:
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is one of the most respected natural fat burners in the world. It has proven weight loss providing abilities, is known to be useful for promoting good health, and may also have potential for treating/preventing cancer.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that is usually associated with coffee. Caffeine is generally added to diet supplements to deliver an energy boost, but it can also speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Phosphatidylcholine: A compound that is naturally-occurring in eggs, mustard, and soybean. Some studies suggest phosphatidylcholine may have potential for treating brain disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, but it has never been scientifically proven to have value as a weight loss aid.
- Yerba Mate: In some South American countries yerba mate leaves are used to brew a popular beverage called “Mate”. Like coffee, it is a caffeine provider so it can be useful for putting a little extra zing into the day.
- Acai Extract: A highly nutritious ingredient with a good reputation for assisting weight loss by providing appetite suppression and fat burning benefits.
- Pomegranate: Although pomegranate extract is occasionally added to weight loss blends, it has never been proven to offer any benefits in this regard. However, it is known to be high in Vitamin C and can be useful for promoting good health.
- Mangosteen Extract: An ingredient extracted from a tropical fruit. Mangosteen is credited with all manner of virtues, and is sometimes applied topically to skin rashes, but it is not usually associated with weight loss.
- Grape: Grapes contain a compound called resveratrol that is rich in antioxidants and is reputed to be a fat burner.
- Litchi Extract: A Chinese fruit that is loaded with nutrients and is known to be a particularly potent source of Vitamin C. It shows promise as a metabolism booster, but further study is warranted.
- Goji: Another fruit-based ingredient or Eastern origins. Goji is believed to provide weight loss by acting as an appetite suppressant, fat burner, and fat blocker, but study results can be conflicting.
How to Take PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner
Capsules should always be taken with 8oz. of water and a meal or snack. The first dose of the day should be taken each morning and the second dose on the afternoon (at least 6 hours later). The manufacturers don’t recommend the capsules be taken within 5 hours of bedtime. They also point out the importance of combining supplementation with healthy eating choices and regular exercise.
In order to limit the likelihood of side effects, new users are advised to commence supplementation on a low dosage and work their way up to the maximum dose of 6 capsules per day.
The Suggested dosing is:
Dosing Chart Morning/Afternoon
Days 1 – 3 1 capsule/ 1 capsule
Days 4 – 7 2 capsules/ 2 capsules
Day 8 onwards 3 capsules/ 3 capsules
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturers state PhytoGeniX Ultimate Fat Burner is not a suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, anyone who is under 18 years of age, or people who are allergic to any of the ingredients. People who have existing medical conditions are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation. Each serving provides as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee, so customers are advised to limit their caffeine intake from other sources (tea, coffee, etc.). Users who experience chest pains, dizziness, or other side effects, are advised to stop supplementation at once and seek medical advice.
The product packaging states customers who are not happy with the product can “return it to the place of purchase within 30 days”, but fails to mention anything more about the refund process
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A few online suppliers stock the product, but most of them are based in the US, so customers who wish to avoid paying extra shipping charges may find purchasing via Amazon.ca is the best way to go. The Amazon price is $24.99, and each pack contains 42 capsules; so customers who are taking the maximum dose will need to order a fresh pack of pills every week.
We would recommend taking a close look at Phentaslim – an uncomplicated yet powerful fat burner that is suitable for men and women. It can be used as a training/fitness/workout aid and also for anyone just needing to shed excess body fat
Phentaslim can also suppress appetite and help to boosts metabolism and increase energy levels.
Read our take on Phentaslim here