- Brand: SlimQuick Pure for women
- Made By: Slimquick
- Type: appetite suppressant
- Country: US, Canada, UK, Australia and many other European countries
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: can vary, check pharmacies
- Special Offers:
- Quick Comment: Slimquick make several other diet pills including SlimQuick Ultra Caffeine Free
- Where To Buy: Can be purchases from many stores across the US and Canada with Shoppers Drugs Mart and Walmart being two of the most popular.
The American company SlimQuick produces a number of versions of their weight loss product, including one that is specially designed for men. This review is about the regular strength version of SlimQuick Pure for Women.
According to the SlimQuick marketing material, Pure for Women is the only supplement that is designed specifically for the female body and they say it works in six ways.
The six ways are:
No explanation is offered for any of this and the SlimQuick website is pitifully low in information about the product. However nos. 1 to 4 are self explanatory and it appears as if the formulation is designed to increase the metabolism. This will cause the body to burn its available calories much faster and then start on its stores of fat. If the formulation successfully suppresses the appetite, users should be able to eat less food without feeling hungry.
This will reduce the daily calorie intake. By providing extra energy the formulation should ensure a reduction in calories does not result in feelings of lethargy. Dieting can involve some major lifestyle changes that may get some people down, so if SlimQuick Pure for Women provides stress fighting ingredients this should help ease the transition into a healthier lifestyle. Presumably benefit no. 5 is reduced water retention, but its hard to say what “hormone” may refer to.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Three caplets provide:
- Vitamin D (200 IU): Some studies suggest vitamin D may have a role to play in weight loss, but it doesn’t appear to work for everyone.
- Vitamin K (40mcg): Although it is seldom added to supplements, Vitamin K improves blood clotting ability and is sometimes administered as a treatment for excessive bleeding.
- Vitamin B6 (4mg): A water-soluble vitamin that is necessary for a healthy metabolism. The recommended daily amount (RDA) for women aged 19-50 is 1.3mg per day. The RDA is 1.5mg from age 51+. The amount provided here is much higher.
- Folate (200mcg): Also known as vitamin B9, like vitamin B6, folate supports a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 (12mcg): Another B vitamin that is necessary for a healthy metabolism. B12 also aids the creation of red blood cells and is good for the central nervous system.
- Calcium (150mg): Research condcted at Creighton University (USA) suggests supplementation with calcium may support weight loss.
- Vitamin D: Supplementation with vitamin D can aid the smooth absorption of other vitamins and minerals.
The rest of the ingredients (712mg) are housed in a proprietary blend.
The “SlimQuick Pure 6 Ways Complex” contains undisclosed quantities of:
- Green Tea Extract: Most diet supplements contain green tea. It is good for the health and has proven fat burning abilities.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Another diet pill regular, caffeine boosts energy levels and helps clear the mind. It also has proven value as thermogenic fat burner.
- BioPure Green Tea: A patented ingredient that contains green tea extract and phospatidylcholine (derived from soy). The benefits of green tea have already been discussed above. Although it is not usually added to supplements, phatidylcholine is often included in cosmetic injection products designed to dissolve fat.
- Rhodiola Extract: A herb that offers many benefits to the mind and body. It is often added to weight loss supplements because it appears to enhance the activity of an enzyme called hormone-sensitive lipase that helps breakdown fat.
- Chaste Tree Extract: An ingredient that is sometimes used in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Customer feedback is mixed. Some women say the product works, others claim it provides little or no benefit. A few women say they experienced side effects.
A few average reviews read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
SlimQuick say users who are using Pure for Women alongside mediation should leave a few hours between their dose of medication and their dose of SlimQuick Pure. This makes good sense, but people who are taking medication should always get a doctor’s advice before they use any form of dietary supplement. People who have existing health problems should be likewise cautious. SlimQuick Pure for Women is not intended for women who are pregnant, nursing a child, or attempting to become pregnant.
SlimQuick do not appear to offer customers a money back guarantee. The Returns policy on MyQuickSlim.ca merely informs customers they will need to follow the returns policy of the store where the product was purchased.
Where To Buy SlimQuick Pure For Women
The manufacturer’s website does not offer a shopping cart facility, but SlimQuick Pure for Women can be purchased from a number of Canadian suppliers including, iHerb and Shoppers Drug Mart. It is also possible to make a purchase via Amazon.ca. Each bottle provides 60 caplets and the price generally ranges from $22 to $30, depending on the supplier and any promotions they may or may not have running at the time the order is placed.
We have listed the best diet pills available without prescription – we have criteria such as efficacy, clinical data, safety and customer experience.
Appetite suppressants, fat burners, fat blockers and carbohydrate blockers are among the most effective. Some diet pills offer more than one mechanic of action.