- Brand: Asia Black 25
- Made By:Cloma Pharma Laboratories
- Type: fat burner
- Country: To all countries
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check official website and stockists
- Special Offers: Check official website for details
- Quick Comment: We do not recommend – not ideal set formula to put it mildly.
- Where To Buy: Available from it’s own website.
Asia Black 25 is a controversial dietary product brought to market by Cloma Pharma Laboratories. The company’s main marketing strategy focuses on the use of Ephedra—a drug that was banned a number of years ago when the FDA discovered its use could lead to heart attacks and strokes.
Despite the dangers involved, Ephedra was an extremely effective weight loss provider; so many people adopt a devil-may-care attitude and take to the internet in search of Ephedra-providing diet pills. Many of them will no doubt find their way to the Asia Black 25 sales page.
Although Cloma Pharma would appear to be totally disregarding a legal sanction designed to protect consumers’ health, thankfully this is not the case. There is more than one type of ephedra. The banned type is sourced from a Chinese plant called Ma Hung. Asia Black 25 uses Ephedra Nevadensis (Mormon Tea), which has not been associated with the same dangerous side effects. Unfortunately, neither does it possess the same potential to trigger weight loss.
What is Asia Black 25 and How Does it Work?
Cloma Pharma states the capsules provide an “ECA stack”, containing Ephedra, caffeine and Aspirin, that will help users to burn calories all day long as if they were busy working out in a gym. Some studies show that these three ingredients can be an extremely effective combination, but the fact that the blend contains the wrong kind of Ephedra will cause the stack to fall flat on its face as a weight loss provider. Ma Hung contains ephedrine. Mormon Tea does not.
In theory, Asia Black 25 may be able to provide some level of weight loss because the blend contains several ingredients that should be able to boost the metabolism and up the body’s calorie burning potential. However, the inclusion rates are unknown and may be insufficient.
Main Promised Benefits
- Faster metabolism
- Appetite suppression
- Extra energy
- Fast weight loss results
Each (1 capsule dose) provides:
ECA Proprietary Blend (302mg)
- Caffeine anhydrous: Caffeine benefits can include improved energy levels, better focus, and mild appetite suppression.
- White willow bark powder: The salicin provided by white willow bark is an effective pain killer, but it is not always tolerated well.
- Ephedra nevadensis powder (Mormon Tea): Although the ingredient is unlikely to facilitate weight loss, Mormon tea can be useful for purging toxins from the body, but some users may find it harsh on the stomach.
Asia Black Energy-Building & Fat-Burning Support Blend (433 mg)
- Paullinia cupana extract (Guarana): A Fruit that boasts a richer potency of caffeine than coffee, but releases it more slowly to supply longer-lasting benefits.
- Yerba Mate powder: A South American plant extract that contains caffeine and is often brewed as a tea.
- African Kola Nut Extract: A further dose of caffeine.
- Citrus aurantium extract: A fruit derivative that provides a powerful fat burning and appetite suppressing ingredient called synephrine. Unusually high doses may result in side effects, so the fact that no inclusion rates are provided presents a certain amount of concern.
- Cayenne pepper: A natural appetite suppressant that can further enhance weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and encouraging thermogenic fat burning.
- Yohimbe extract: An ingredient that can be beneficial for revitalizing a flagging sex drive, but lacks the credentials to back up the claims made for its abilities as a fat burner.
- Green tea extract: A safe and natural ingredient that is rich in antioxidants and has proven metabolism enhancing and fat burning abilities. These days it’s rare to find a diet pill that does not contain a quantity of green tea.
- Panax ginseng extract: A popular herbal ingredient that can boost health and fitness in many ways, but is unlikely to provide anything of value to a weight loss formulation such as this.
- Bladderwrack powder: Bladderwrack is a species of seaweed that boasts a generous iodine content. Iodine supports healthy thyroid function, thereby ensuring the metabolism is not starved of the various “T” hormones it needs to continue working at optimum efficiency.
- Zingiber officanalis root powder: Ginger—pure and simple. Ginger is not a weight loss provider, but it can work wonders for an upset stomach.
- Evodia Fructus (guaranteed 10% evodiamine): Studies conducted on rodents indicate Evodia may have fat burning potential, but what works for mice may not work for humans.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid. L-Tyrosine can provide appetite suppression and may also boost the metabolism
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine: An amino acid that can help ensure the body fully utilizes the nutrients and energy provided by food.
The blend also contains a few vitamins and minerals that may have the potential to support a healthy metabolism, but will probably offer little benefit to anyone who already eats a balanced diet.
- Vitamin B6 (500 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (150 mcg)
- Chromium (30 mcg)
Side Effects & Health Issues
The manufacturers state Asia Black 25 is unsuitable for anyone who is under 18-years of age or for pregnant or nursing mothers. They also admit the formulation is capable of causing numerous side effects including insomnia, nervousness, and hand-tremors. The product can be especially dangerous for people who suffer from certain medical conditions and may interact badly with some medications. Asia Black 25 appears to be a supplement that should never be contemplated without first seeking a doctor’s advice.
Potential users also need to be aware FDA investigators discovered some batches of the pills contained and undisclosed and extremely dangerous ingredient that has the potential to kill. [Full Details Available at the FDA Website]
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
There is no money back guarantee.
Where to Buy Asia Black 25
Asia Black 25 can be a hard product to locate and buy online. None of the major online dealers, such as LuckyVitamin.com or GNC, stock the product and it cannot be purchased via Amazon. At the time of this review A1 Supplements appeared to be the only supplier still stoking the product and willing to ship to customers in the UK. The price was $26.95 (£18) plus shipping for 100 capsules.
If you are an avid gym goer then we would recommend avoiding Asia Black 25 – We have together our list of fat burners and muscle building supplements based on customer feedback
The products we have listed are available to order direct from manufacturers own websites and come with a money back guarantee
Click here to view the best workout supplements