- Brand: Burn24
- Made By: Omega Sports
- Type: fat burner
- Country: To all countries; United States, Canada, Australia, UK
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check official website for correct pricing
- Special Offers: Check official website for details
- Quick Comment: As far as fat burners are concerned we cannot recommend this brand
- Where To Buy: Available from it’s own website and ebay and Amazon
Burn24 is a diet pill marketed by Omega Sports. The company is based in the USA and has an official website, but it often returns error messages instead of displaying the pages. However, when the site is functioning correctly, customer services can be contacted via the site’s online form.
What is Omega Sports Burn24 and How Does it Work?
According to Omega Sports, their formulation can ease the process of losing weight by fighting a natural phenomenon called Insulin Super Resistance.
After food has been eaten its presence in the stomach triggers the release of insulin. The Burn24 marketing material states increased insulin resistance can prevent the body from fully utilising the nutrients available to it, while also creating a situation that encourages the storage and retention of body fat. The science presented is complicated and shaky at best. It’s more likely to confuse than enlighten, but it sounds rather impressive and some dieters may be tempted to buy solely on the grounds that Burn24 appears to be very different from competing products.
The promised benefits are:
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Strategic nutrient repartitioning
- Burns fat without stimulants
Two capsules provide:
- GCBfit (250mg): A trademarked form of green coffee bean extract. Green coffee beans are coffee beans in their natural state. They have not been roasted, so they retain their natural potency of chlorogenic acid (normally lost during the roasting process). Chlorogenic acid has natural fat burning abilities and its reputation for getting results has allowed it to become one of the most popular diet pill ingredients of the century. GCBfit has been standardised to provide 50% chlorogenic acid.
- Momordica Charantia Extract (250mg): Also called Bitter Melon, momordica charantia is a natural ingredient extracted from a species of vine. It is believed to have anti-diabetic qualities and is sometimes used as a treatment for liver disease and intestinal disorders. In theory it may help prevent insulin spikes, but most experts agree the ingredient’s abilities require further study all around.
- Berberine Hydrochloride (200mg): A chemical that is naturally-occurring in several plants including goldenseal and tree turmeric. Some studies suggest it may be capable of slightly reducing blood sugar levels, but the volunteers in one of the studies were given 500mg doses of Berberine Hydrochloride two to three times per day. The amount included here is less than half that amount.
- GS4 Plus (150mg): A standardised and trademark-protected form of gymnema sylvestre. Some research suggests it has the ability to promote pancreatic health and improve glucose metabolism, but further research is warranted.
- Bergenin (150mg): A plant extract that is favoured by practitioners of Ayurvedic medicine. Bergenin is usually added to diet supplements because it is believed to be capable of helping the body to decompose fat, while also discouraging the formation of new fat cells. Further study is needed, but the preliminary results are certainly promising.
- ActiCissus (100mg): A trademarked form of Cissus Quadrangularis (a vine extract). The data collected from one study suggests supplementation with 300mg of Cissus Quadrangularis may result in lowered blood sugar levels and reductions in weight, but further study is needed.
- BioPerine (6mg): Black pepper extract hiding behind a patent and a fancy name. Despite its humble origins, black pepper extract is a versatile ingredient that can boost the metabolism and increase the bioavailability of other ingredients.
What Customers Say About Burn24
Independent feedback is available and appears to be an even mix of good and bad. Some customers rate the product highly; others say it did not work for them at all.
A few average reviews read:
“I can’t predict how the capsules may work for other people, but they did nothing for me. It would have been good to lose some weight and improve my body, but the pills simply were not up to the task.”
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Omega Sports states the importance of attaining medical approval prior to using Burn24 weight loss capsules.
A money back guarantee is offered, but its duration is not specified.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Burn24 is available via a number of online stores including, All Star Health, Astro Supplements, and PowerMyself.Com.
What Do We Recommend
Burn24 is considered to be a sport supplement – so best used when you are active.
We have complied a list of what we consider the most effective sports supplements for both men and women.