Weight Loss Formula No. 1 is a vegan-friendly diet pill manufactured in the US by RealDose Nutrition.
The company was co-founded by medical doctor, Steven Sisskind, maintains close ties with many respected members of the medical community, and claims to be on a mission to deliver “remarkable health improvements that make people’s lives better”.
However, although RealDose has a credibility that far outshines most of their competitors, Weight Loss Formula No. 1 is a little more expensive than many other options and may not perform as well as some of today’s top diet pill brands.
What are the Promised Benefits?
- Appetite suppression
- Faster burning of body fat
- Increased energy
- More stamina
- Enhanced mood
- A healthy weight loss of a kilo per week
How Are the Pills Designed to Work?
RealDose claims Weight Loss Formula no. 1 has the ability to balance the hunger hormones and cause the body to use food-provided calories for energy instead of storing them as fat. The “hunger hormone” angle appears to be deemed the most important, but RealDose fails to provide any solid evidence to support their claims and we suspect the ones about hormones are merely an attempt to make Weight Loss Formula no. 1 sound more impressive than the supplements offered by competing diet pill manufacturers.
However, leaving the scientific jargon aside, if the pills can reduce the appetite they will help dieters to survive on less food without feeling hungry. If they enhance the mood, comfort eating is unlikely to occur. If the calorie intake is reduced sufficiently the body will begin to burn fat.
What are the Ingredients Used in RealDose Weight Loss Formula No. 1?
Each (1 capsule) dose provides:
- LOWAT Proprietary Blend (300mg): A proprietary blend of betel leaf extract and dolichos biflorus seed extract. Researchers state LOWAT is “safe and effective for weight management”, but it does not appear to be one of the more powerful weight loss ingredients.
- Siberian rhodiola rosea root extract (133.33mg): An extract taken from a plant that is more commonly known as golden root. It is known to have a positive effect on the mood. In Russia it is sometimes used for treating depression. RealDose says it has been added here because it lowers cortisol levels and reduces body fat. This is a claim that cannot be supported, but there is scientific evidence to suggest rhodiola rosea may help combat fatigue.
- Svetol (133.33mg): A patented green coffee bean extract that appears to have the ability to help people to lose 11 pounds in 8 weeks.
- Bioperine (5mg): A popular patented black pepper extract. The active component is piperine and scientific study shows it increases nutrient absorption by up to 2000%.
What Do Past Customers Say?
There are over 400 customer reviews. Some of them are good. Some of them are not.
A few samples read:
Are There Any Side Effects?
RealDose say side effects should not be a problem, but they stress the product is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems or worries are encouraged to seek a doctor’s advice before supplementation is commenced. The same recommendation is made to people who are using drugs and medications.
Where is the Best Place to Buy RealDose Weight Loss Formula No. 1?
You can only buy Weight Loss Formula No. 1 from the RealDose website.
How Much Does it Cost?
At the time of this review, the standard price was $67 for a month’s supply of pills. It was possible to get the pills a little cheaper by purchasing two or three bottles at once. Customers who signed up for the auto-ship program secured a discount of 20% per bottle.
Is There a Guarantee?
The guarantee lasts for 365 days.
The combination of green coffee bean extract and BioPerine should be able to speed up fat burning without the need for other ingredients to become involved. Unfortunately this will be of little benefit if people continue to bombard their bodies with so many calories more fat is stored per day than it is possible to burn. If the formulation can successfully suppress the appetite it will make all the difference.
Many customers say that it does, but some say that it does not. This suggests the RealDose Weight Loss Formula No. 1 may work better for some people than it does for others. Having said that, the product is backed by an excellent guarantee, so there is nothing to lose if you want to give the pills a try.