Revolyn is a diet pill manufactured in the UK by Nathans Natural. The company does the majority of its marketing via the official Revolyn website and free worldwide shipping is available.
The homepage on the Revolyn website showcases a lot of customer testimonials, but does not offer much explanation about how the product is designed to work.
A YouTube video, embedded into the page, is a little more informative but contains more promises than facts.
- Melts inches off your waist to give you the flat belly you always wanted.
- Provides a firm and sexy butt.
- Burns the fat from your thighs to give you legs that look good in a miniskirt.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
The FAQ page on the Revolyn website states the formulation contains nine natural ingredients, but only six of them are identified.
- Green Tea: A proven metabolism booster and fat burner, green tea is one of the most popular weight loss-providing ingredients in the world.
- Yerba Mate: A shrub extract that contains a small amount of caffeine. Many diet pills contain at least one source of caffeine because it has been proven to be an effective metabolism booster.
- Guarana: A tropical fruit extract that contains caffeine, but releases it slowly. This allows for longer lasting benefits, but the effects will take some time to kick-in. Yerba mate will deliver its benefits more quickly, but over a shorter space of time, so the two ingredients should work well together.
- Pomegranate Extract: A potent antioxidant that can benefit the health in many ways. It is added here to provide fat burning and help prevent heart disease. Although such benefits cannot be ruled out, it is equally true to say they cannot be fully supported by science either.
- Siberian Ginseng: A health-enhancing herb. The manufacturer of Revolyn states it has been added because new studies show it is effective for supporting weight loss. They fail to state what kind of studies, who conducted them, or where.
- Resveratrol: A grape extract that is sometimes credited with fat burning abilities. Such claims cannot be adequately supported by science, but resveratrol is a good source of antioxidants and is believed to be healthy for the heart.
Revolyn Customer Testimonials
The Revolyn website contains a number of positive testimonials that are attributed to satisfied customers. One woman claims to have lost 34 pounds in 4 weeks, and another boasts a weight loss of 61 pounds in 2 months, but testimonials published on manufacturer’s websites cannot be relied upon for accuracy.
Revolyn is also available via Amazon.co.uk, and this is a good thing because it provides an opportunity to attain feedback from a less biased source. Some Amazon reviewers say the product did nothing at all and other claim it worked well. However, some of the people who say Revolyn worked for them admit the manufacturer enticed them into leaving a review by offering a discount.
A typical negative review reads:
But a positive review states:
Does Revolyn Cause Side Effects
The manufacturer claims the formulation is safe to use because it contains only natural ingredients. They even go so far as to state there is “no foreseen risk” to pregnant women and then say the only people who may need a doctor’s advice are those who are allergic to any of the nine ingredients.
We have several problems with this. Firstly, all ingredients carry the potential for side effects, regardless of whether they are natural or not. Secondly, the manufacturer only identifies six of the ingredients used, so it would be impossible for anyone to ascertain if they were allergic to the other three ingredients used in Revolyn. Finally, women who are pregnant or nursing a child should never use supplements of any kind unless a doctor has confirmed it is safe to do so. People who have existing health issues, or are using medication, should be equally cautious.
Where to Buy Revolyn
Although people living in the UK have the option of ordering from Amazon.co.uk, Canadian citizens who wish to try and lose weight with Revolyn will need to order from the manufacturer’s website. A 30 day supply of pills costs £29.95 ($50) and the promised weight loss is 7-15 pounds.
The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Revolyn contains a few ingredients that should be able to support weight loss. It also contains some ingredients that, though good for the health, may dilute the better ingredients and hinder their abilities. The fact that some customers say the product works, while others say the opposite, does not make effective evaluation of the blend any easier.
So, although Revolyn may have the ability to help some people to lose weight, it could just as easily prove to be a waste of time. We feel PhenQ is a much better option because it contains a stronger blend of ingredients, tackles weight loss from several angles, and has achieved a large number of positive customer reviews in a relatively short space of time.