Ultimate Calorie Burn is a vegetarian-friendly food supplement produced by Preferred Nutrition and marketed as part of their Brad King “Ultimate” line of products.
Preferred Nutrition say products in the Ultimate line are designed to improve lives by “correcting and maintaining metabolism” at the cellular level to provide “abundant energy, health, and longevity”. At the time of this review the line consisted of 20 products, including sleep formulations, libido enhancers, and migraine relief capsules. Products such as these are not generally powered by metabolism enhancing ingredients, so we are a little confused, but there is certainly a connection between the metabolism and weight loss so Ultimate Calorie Burn appears to be a fitting addition to the line.
Ultimate Calorie Burn is a little different from many weight loss products because it is also marketed as a focus enhancer that can boost the “mental acuity” of athletes and students who need something to help them concentrate harder.
Customer who purchase the product are promised several benefits:
- Burn calories
- Reduce body fat
- Support healthy metabolism
- Manage appetite and cravings
- Improved mood
- Enhanced energy & stamina
- Enhanced mental acuity, focus & concentration
What is Ultimate Calorie Burn and How Does it Work?
Preferred Nutrition do a pretty good job of making Ultimate Calorie Burn sound like a very complex product but it is not. The formulation only contains three ingredients, all of them are diet pill regulars, and any boost to focus and concentration will be because one of the ingredients contains theobromine. The presence of theobromine will also help boost the metabolism, but the main weight loss provider is likely to be capsicum.
Ultimate Calorie Burn Key Ingredients
Each (2 capsule) dose of Ultimate Calorie Burn provides:
- Chocamine Plus (100mg): A proprietary blend of cocoa extract. It contains a mood enhancing alkaloid, called theobromine, that has the ability to improve mental focus. Chocomine is also rich in amino acids and other vital nutrients, but it is usually added to weight loss supplements because its abilities as a stimulant are not dissimilar to those of caffeine and it does not cause jitters or other side effects. The ingredient profile provide by Preferred Nutrition states Chocamine Plus is 8% caffeine. We find this very strange and have to question the company’s knowledge of the ingredients they are using. People who are considering buying Ultimate Calorie Burn also need to be aware all the studies that support the abilities of Chocamine Plus involved a dose of 1000mg. That’s 10 times more than the amount provided here.
- Capsimax (100mg): A patented form of capsicum extract that uses beadlet technology to boost the metabolism “without the burn” that is normally associated with chili pepper extracts. Capsimax is utilized in hundreds of weight loss products and the capsaicinoids it provides have the ability to raise the body temperature enough to encourage thermogenic fat burning. This is a natural process that occurs while people are exercising and causes the body to loose extra calories by converting them to heat.
- Bioperine (1mg): Yet another proprietary blend. This one provides black pepper extract and although it is known to have thermogenic abilities, Bioperine is usually added to supplements because it eases the absorption of other ingredients.
Ultimate Calorie Burn Customer Feedback
No customer feedback was available at the time of this review.
Ultimate Calorie Burn Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects are mentioned, but Ultimate Calorie Burn is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health issues should always consult a health-care practitioner before using any form of dietary supplement. The same advice is applicable to people who are using medication(s).
Purchasing Options & Considerations
It is not possible to purchase Ultimate Calorie Burn from the manufacturer’s website, but the product can be found on the shelves of many health food stores. It can also be purchased online and some of the options available include Nutrition House, Quest Nutrition, and National Nutrition. Each bottle of Ultimate Calorie Burn contains 90 capsules and prices usually range from $22 to $30.
A money back guarantee is available, but the duration is not specified.
The Bottom Line
Ultimate Calorie Burn probably offers the most value as a weight loss supplement because the amount of Chocamine Plus included in the formulation is unlikely to be sufficient to enhance focus or provide much of an energy boost. Capsimax is a much better inclusion because it is known to be an effective thermogenic fat burner, but some competing products offer a more generous dose and/or combine Capsimax with other credible fat burners such as green tea. Many of these products will likely outperform Ultimate Calorie Burn.
Recommended Diet Pill
Capsimax is highly recommend, we recommend a product called PhenQ – it contains the correct quantity of capsimax as well as other highly effective ingredients.
PhenQ can offer dieters many option – it is a fat burner, fat blocker and also an appetite suppressant.