- Brand: Ab Ignitor Black
- Made By: Top Secret Nutrition
- Type: Strength and Fat Burning
- Country: To all countries
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Check official website and third party vendors for up to date pricing
- Special Offers: Check official website for details
- Quick Comment: A bit too much caffeine for our liking.
- Where To Buy: Available from it’s own website.
Top Secret Nutrition is very honest about the potency of their AB Igniter Black fat burning pills. They state the pills are intended for stimulant-tolerant people who want to lose weight fast; and a single dose provides such a high amount of caffeine the product is well-deserving of the bad-boy look its black label suggests.
AB Igniter Black also contains mood enhancing ingredients and fat burners.
Advertised benefits are:
- Stimulates thermogenic fat burning
- Delivers a crashless energy boost
- Blasts fat at a cellular level
- Improves the mood
- Increases focus
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
The AB Igniter Black formulation contains three proprietary blends.
Each (2 capsule) dose provides:
Energy Blend (800mg)
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg): A popular caffeine providing ingredient produced in powder form. Probable benefits include enhanced concentration and focus, boosted energy levels, appetite suppression, and faster metabolism.
- Guarana: A tropical fruit that boasts a high potency of caffeine. Guarana can provide all the usual benefit expected of caffeine, but it releases its caffeine content into the body quite slowly. This provides extended benefits, and may also help lessen the likelihood of side effects. The inclusion rate is not provided, but simple maths (800mg – 300mg) reveals the inclusion rate to be 500mg
Mood and Focus Booster (412.5 mg)
- Siamese Ginger: A spice that is not dissimilar to normal ginger and shares its ability to calm an upset stomach. However, Siamese ginger is not normally associated with improvements to mood or focus.
- Huperzine A: A derivative taken from the plant Huperzia Serrata (Chinese club moss). Huperzine A is a popular inclusion in memory-boosting supplements and is sometimes used for treating Alzheimer’s disease.
Fat Blasting Duo (106mg)
- Nelulean: A patented protected form of nelumbo nucifera seed extract. It is a plant-based ingredient taken from a species of lotus. It is sometimes used as a treatment for diarrhoea, but it is not usually linked to fat burning.
- Yohimbine HCI (6mg): A stimulant derived from a species of tree. Yohimbine has a long history of use as an aphrodisiac and is often touted to be a fat burner, but most experts agree further study is warranted.
- CapsiAtra (43.5mg): A branded ingredient that provides the same capsicoids as those obtained from CH-19 Sweet peppers. A number of studies show capsicoids have the ability to raise the body’s core temperature by an amount that is sufficient to speed the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Bioperine (3mg): A patented black pepper extract that has potential as a fat burner, but is more commonly added to dietary supplements because of its ability to help other ingredients to be absorbed more easily.
AB Igniter Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is generally positive, however a few negatives ones are a worry. A few typical customer reviews read:
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Top Secret Nutrition fails to state if use of the blend has been associated with side effects, but bearing in mind the stimulant-rich nature of the product side effects cannot be ruled out and one Amazon reviewer states: “Within ten days of using this product my heart went into AFib and I had to get it shocked backed into rhythm.” With this in mind, all potential users are advised to consult their GP prior to using.
AB Igniter Black is sold minus a manufacturer’s money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
AB Igniter Black is available from the Top Secret Nutrition website and numerous online stores, but consumers based in the UK may find it easiest to purchase via the Lucky Vitamin website. At the time of this review the Lucky Vitamin price was £15.79 for 60 capsules. The official website has a price of $34.99
Recommended Products In The Category
Supplements that are geared towards building muscle and strength nearly always have a fat burning or cutting element to them. Very few combine a third – an ingredient that boosts mental focus.
We highly recommend Muscletronic iGPC+ not only very well formulated for building lean muscle mass and fat burning but the inclusion of a nootropic ingredient (and a quality one that Alpha GPC) is a masterstroke. It is not cheap but not expensive considering the benefits.