- Brand: Dymetadrine Xtreme
- Made By: AST Sports Science
- Type: Fat burning and energizing supplement
- Country: To all countries
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: Price varies according to which country you are shipping too.
- Special Offers: Check official website for details
- Quick Comment: There is nothing ultimately wrong with this product, nothing that it isn’t present in a majority of products currently on the market – the possibility of side effects exist with virtually every product, we have to point these possibilities out..
- Where To Buy: Available from it’s own website and several other third party stockists
Dymetadrine Xtreme Review
Dymetadrine Xtreme is a supplement produced in America by AST Sports Science. The company also produces a number of other supplements. Like Dymetadrine Xtreme, some of them may offer weight loss benefits, but, as their name suggests, AST Sports Science’s primary focus is the manufacture and distribution of sports supplements.
According to the sales page on the AST website, Dymetadrine Xtreme is “the original energizing and fat-burning supplement that created the thermogenic category in sports nutrition” and can deliver “all day energy and mind-blowing workouts”. As a selling point the statement fails to work because the present formulation was developed to replace a previous blend that contained ephedra (a dangerous ingredient); so it’s not original in any way, shape or form.
The main promised benefits are:
Dymetadrine Xtreme Pros and Cons at a Glance
|The Pros||The Cons|
Two capsules provide:
- Magnesium (60 mg): Although magnesium is utilized by the body in many mays there is no proven link between magnesium and fat burning. However, it is possible that the availability of extra magnesium may trigger increased testosterone production. This could then, in turn, lead to an increase in muscle mass. This could be beneficial because muscle tissue burns calories more efficiently than fat tissue.
- Vitamin C (44 mg): Vitamin C is a vital nutrient that is beneficial for the health, but there is no evidence to suggest it has the ability to assist fat burning or boost energy levels.
- Vitamin B6 (18 mg): Although vitamin B6 is not likely to assist the weight loss process, a lack of vitamin B6 can lead to a sluggish metabolism and possible weight gain; so an extra dose of vitamin B6 is certainly not a bad thing.
The rest of the ingredients are housed in a proprietary blend, so individual inclusion rates are not available.
The NRGX Proprietary Formula accounts for 1,293mg of the blend and contains:
- Green Tea: A natural fat burner with clinically-proven abilities, green tea is also packed with antioxidants that can help purge the body of toxins and improve the overall health.
- L-Phenylalanine: An amino acid that is found in many forms of dietary supplement, and is also often used as a treatment for depression, but has no proven abilities as a weight loss provider.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that is often touted to be an appetite suppressant. Evidence of this is lacking, but it may prove useful for boosting alertness and aiding concentration.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Some studies show caffeine can provide mild appetite suppression, but its main value is as a stimulant so it should be good for boosting energy levels and improving concentration.
- Norsynephrine HCL: A bitter orange extract. It has been linked to nasty side effects (racing heart), but it can also boost the metabolism and help the body use calories more efficiently.
- Theobromine HCL: An extract taken from Theobroma Cacao. Some studies indicate it may help reduce cholesterol, others that it may act as mild stimulant, but as an aid to weight loss its value is highly debatable.
- Yohimbine HCL: Certain research suggests yohimbine may increase lipolysis, but the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database has disputed the validity of such claims and yohimbine has also been linked to dangerous side effects.
Customer feedback is a little thin on the ground, and searching for feedback can be a confusing process because some of the comments available online refer to the previous formulation.
A few sample testimonials read:
Dymetadrine Xtreme Side Effects
Several of the ingredients used in the Dymetadrine Xtreme blend have been linked to side effects. All of them are incorporated into the NRGXTM Proprietary Formula, so their inclusion rates are unknown.
Caffeine can cause jitters and heart palpitations, but yohimbe has been linked to more worrying side effects including kidney failure, rapid heartbeat, and heart attacks. Some of the other ingredients are also known to be problematic so all potential users are advised to discuss the matter with a doctor before commencing supplementation with Dymetadrine Xtreme.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Each bottle of Dymetadrine Xtreme contains 100 capsules and costs USD$ 29.56 when purchased from the manufacturer’s website. Dymetadrine Xtreme can also be purchased from many online stores, and there are AST distributors in many countries, so finding a supplier is unlikely to be a problem.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
If you are looking to buy a product in this genre we would recommend Instant Knockout.
Instant Knockout is both natural and strong – it is great for high impact muscle definition