- Brand: Fitmiss Tone
- Made By: MuscleTech
- Type: Body fat reducer
- Country: All countries but typically the US, Canada, UK and Australia – no direct shipping to Canada though
- Price Per Bottle/Packet: See official website for details
- Special Offers: See website
- Quick Comment: Highly respectable brand – although we are not overly keen on the ingredient profile – Olive oil? Avocado oil?
- Where To Buy: Sold via its own website or in-store at many pharmacies across the US and Canada
What is FitMiss Tone and how does it Work?
The FitMiss brand is owned by the leading American company MuscleTech and, as the name suggests, all of the products in the FitMiss range are designed specifically for women and, in particular, for women who are pursuing sports or fitness goals.
FitMiss Tone contains a blend of three naturally-occurring oils encapsulated in a gelatin “softgel” casing. The oils are utilized as part of a proprietary blend, so exact inclusion rates are unknown, but FitMiss states each of the constituent oils offers specific benefits.
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)||Supports weight loss and promotes a healthy metabolism|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Supports healthy appetite levels and healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range|
|Avocado Oil||Great antioxidant, moisturizes hair and skin (promotes collagen skin levels)|
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each softgel capsule provides 1,000mg of the CLA Fit proprietary blend.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): A naturally-occurring oil that is found in some meat and dairy products. In one 12-week study, conducted in China in 2012, 30 volunteers received daily doses of CLA. A further 33 volunteers received a placebo. By the end of the study the CLA group showed a reduction in BMI, body weight, and waist to hip ratio that failed to be matched by the placebo group. A number of other studies are equally supportive of CLA’s abilities and suggest the ingredient can be beneficial for reducing body fat while and producing a corresponding increase in muscle mass. Other known CLA benefits include increased metabolism, enhanced immune function, and lowering of cholesterol levels; so if the CLA Fit blend contains a sufficient amount it should be able to do all that FitMiss claims and more.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Generally considered to be a very healthy oil, olive oil has been a popular culinary ingredient in Mediterranean countries for centuries, but the health-boosting abilities of olive did not come under scientific scrutiny until fairly recently. People in Mediterranean countries tend to live longer and enjoy healthier lives and science has now made the long-overdue connection between olive oil usage and good health. Studies show the high monounsaturated fat content of olive oil can balance cholesterol levels and protect the heart. One study also suggests olive oil may suppress the appetite, but in order to do so it needs to arrive in the stomach in a concentrated dose. Whether that will be the case here is hard to say.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil contains similar monosaturated fats to those found in olive oil. It is also a good source of vitamin E—known to be beneficial for the heart and for maintaining healthy cell structure. Unfortunately very few studies have been conducted on Avocado oil, but it is not unreasonable to assume its use may produce the kind of benefits FitMiss suggests.
How to Take FitMiss Tone
One softgel capsule should be taken three times each day (morning, noon, and evening) and be consumed with a meal.
Independent reviews are thin on the ground, but predominantly good. However, the product does not appear to work for everyone.
A few sample reviews read:
Fitmiss Tone Possible Side Effects
FitMiss does not mention side effects, and feedback does not suggest issues are likely, but CLA has the ability to interfere with the blood clotting process and should probably be avoided by people who suffer from bleeding disorders. There are also concerns that CLA may aggravate diabetes. It is also best avoided by anyone who suffers from metabolic syndrome because it use may trigger the onset of diabetes. On the whole the whole CLA is perfectly safe for the majority – most ingredients or substances can cause unwanted reactions, it is our duty to highlight the risk no matter how small.
Pregnant or nursing mothers are advised to avoid using any supplement unless their doctor has approved it for use. The same advice is offered to anyone who has existing health issues or any concerns about the suitability of the product.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
FitMiss does not offer shipping options to Canada, but FitMiss products are available from many online stores, some of which are based in Canada. It is also possible to purchase FitMiss products via Amazon, but prices can vary from one supplier to the next. Expect to pay between CAD$ 20 and CAD$ 80 for a bottle of 60 FitMiss Tone softgel capsules.
Unsure about which diet pill to buy.
Not sure which products are best for you – click here to view or comprehensive list of the best fat burners, appetite suppressants and weight loss pills